Sunday, April 19, 2015

Digital Storytelling

For this week's assignment, I have created a digital story. Digital storytelling is a unique and powerful way to connect with your audience and express yourself. In this video, I tell the story of our kayak and how it has provided enjoyment for us throughout the years and been an escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. I used iMovie to create the video. I have a fair amount of experience with video editing, but this was the first time I have ever really used iMovie. In the past, I have used Adobe Premier Pro. While the Adobe software is much more powerful, I found iMovie to have a pretty easy learning curve. It seems like a good software tool that allows the user to focus on the content they are trying to create without getting caught up in technicality. I hope you enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment